The benefits of timber frame:
- Speed of off-site manufacture: reduced lead times and lower production costs
- Speed of on-site erection: quicker progress to ‘wind & watertight’, reducing the overall build cost
- Flexibility: from start to finish, there are no pre-defined construction constraints, so the fabrication and specification detail of your home can be designed to your specific needs.
- Lightweight: far less reliance on expensive mechanical lifting
- Cost efficient: more economical to manufacture and to erect, reducing total build costs.
- Sustainable: raw timber materials are sourced from well-managed, sustainable forests and have lower embodied carbon than other materials
- Quality: traditionally hand made in line with exacting quality procedures including computer-aided precision